|Welcome to the club that is SoRiku! SoRiku lovers can unite and share the same passion!|
- No flames, harassing, no name calling, no teasing, et cetera.
- Same rules apply with warning images as normal with this site.
- Please be kind to others (that includes the admins).
-When joining, please put the group's icon in your devID, journal, etc. WE NEED MORE BROADCASTING!
Joining and Submitting
- To join, you can go to the top of our page and click the 'Request To Join Group' or UmekoNaruta or LilScreamer29 will invite you.
- To submit, you click on the Gallery tab. Then find the folder with category of your picture (i.e Traditional Media, Cosplay, Love child-ren- of Any Kind) in the sidebar. Click on the folder and click the 'Submit to this folder' button. Choose whether to add a existing deviation or a new one.
First offense of harassment = a warning
Second offense of harassment = second warning
Third offense of harassment = suspension
Fourth offense of harassment = banned from group
Fifth offense of harassment = UmekoNaruta or LilScreamer29 will report you to the admins of deviantart.
Bonds of Blood : Chapter 6Sora snapped back to awareness with blood still fresh in his mouth. He jerked away from Riku, choking on the liquid. He quickly spat it out, but the metallic taste continued to linger.Bonds of Blood : Chapter 6 by SpiritoftheRing
Riku calmly held his bleeding wrist as he took his shirt off and used it as a make-shift tourniquet. "I probably cut too deep," he admitted, before finally taking in Sora's reaction. He frowned. "Sora? What's wrong?"
The younger boy continued to gag, shuddering violently. "W-What's going- W-What...?!" he whimpered. "What's... happening to me?!"
Panic made his legs collapse on him, and he hit the ground hard. His vision sharpened unexpectedly, bringing every detail of the world around him into sudden vivid clarity.
Sora knew he was going into shock, but he couldn't help it. He had drank blood, Riku's blood, and yet his body still longed for more. It was a hunger that burned through his veins, making the boy shudder away from the scent that still hung in the air.
He hadn't noticed that he had begun hyperve
|More Journal Entries|