|Welcome to the club that is SoRiku! SoRiku lovers can unite and share the same passion!|
- No flames, harassing, no name calling, no teasing, et cetera.
- Same rules apply with warning images as normal with this site.
- Please be kind to others (that includes the admins).
-When joining, please put the group's icon in your devID, journal, etc. WE NEED MORE BROADCASTING!
Joining and Submitting
- To join, you can go to the top of our page and click the 'Request To Join Group' or UmekoNaruta or LilScreamer29 will invite you.
- To submit, you click on the Gallery tab. Then find the folder with category of your picture (i.e Traditional Media, Cosplay, Love child-ren- of Any Kind) in the sidebar. Click on the folder and click the 'Submit to this folder' button. Choose whether to add a existing deviation or a new one.
First offense of harassment = a warning
Second offense of harassment = second warning
Third offense of harassment = suspension
Fourth offense of harassment = banned from group
Fifth offense of harassment = UmekoNaruta or LilScreamer29 will report you to the admins of deviantart.
Bonds of Blood : Chapter 4Sora had trouble focusing on school the next day. He had thought that he had been tired before, but now the room kept blurring. It was really weird - he had had trouble sleeping before, and this had never been an issue. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that his throat wouldn't stop aching. Was he sick or something...?Bonds of Blood : Chapter 4 by SpiritoftheRing
He couldn't spend too much time thinking about that, because he was too preoccupied worrying about Riku. The other man was completely tense, and kept shifting in his seat and glancing around the room. It was especially weird, because most of the time Riku sat completely still, like a statue. Sora had tried to copy him once, but couldn't stay still for longer than a minute.
"Geez, what's got you so jumpy?" Kairi asked Riku before Sora could beat her to it.
Riku shook his head as if to clear it. "It's nothing. I'm fine. Sora, are you feeling alright?"
Sora hadn't realized that he had been clutching his throat until he heard his friend's worried tone. He quickly le
|More Journal Entries|